Monday, September 28, 2009

Install Car Starter Syracuse

short message in between

Hey everybody!!

For me of course always a lot going on here. On Sunday, the children who were in Sabbavaram, come back again and were uebergluecklich because there was announced just pure nature and a lot of sport. Schoen slowly come again the children were at home again back in shelters, because tomorrow starts the school, of course, for me. Today was a firmly namely, that the children were now 10 days off, we are in blossom Beach school, but only today. On Wednesday, it announced exams with us. Indeed, there is every 28th month examination in each subject in our school. (this time for the 30th festival and 29 apparently not all children come to school because vacation was.)
It's nice to see once the other side of teaching, namely that of the teacher. I tremble sometimes even real, whether they create the exam well. Tomorrow is practicing again announced strong.


The teaching I actually very good, but it is sometimes very difficult because the children are very often unfocused and is also the language it is also partly a problem. But by and large it will bring the children ultimately much that we always speak English with them.

On Friday I was Telugu, Exam. "Wrote one of my staff together a few words and I learned. It works fine, but is really difficult and I can only a few short phrases, and the children it's great fun and I learn a little something.

The weather is crazy now. It's time for the rainy season and today we remember, is absolutely right. were as Bettie and I today 1 min from the house, it has to pour begonnne afraid we have provided below and find out but then walked into the shelter. Later when we went Back, it started raining again for the course. When we were in our house, it has again aufgehoert. Somehow crazy. Two days ago it was at the NM again very hot and the sun is strong gescheint.

What follows naturally from the chaos of weather, many of the children are caught cold or have a slight fever, and I a little. But nothing bad, just a slight chill, but the children give me so much power that all this is not a problem.

with the children is always handle the loose and they go very easy on us to remember that they play with us, run around, joking, but can also speak.

I was now a bit longer.
India is beautiful, fit people nice, good food, my duties, the dress comfortably beat (tomorrow we get tailored things from cotton, so we have no problems with the skin), with Betty, it's really very nice because We do all impressions together, same view and have a lot of fun and really gossip much.


I wish you all the best!
I think of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment