Sunday, August 29, 2010

Y Wing Pinewood Derby Car

The last hours in the project

It is just 3 clock at night and I sleep really should, because a long exhausting journey to expect. But it is my last night in my familiar surroundings and who fail I will not, plus there are still so many things I still want to do here like to be able to finish well.
But before I write about the farewell, I will describe to you briefly what in recent weeks has been going on:

In the last blog I told you about my first love Class reported that I have stored. On the first day when I stopped going to class, were the faces of the children very sad and a teacher explained to them what is the reason that I no longer teach in them. After the hour came them all to me and apologized many times. I saw in their faces that they have learned an important lesson already, but I was still waiting from a few days. Then I took it back. I led a Smile-list. Thus, every child received after the hour in a list or a smiling a sad smile, of course it raises the very motivation. Also have understood a lot and the teaching was much more pleasant.

was in the other classes, the biggest problem that many children go into the villages to their relatives. Then you are missing often and miss 2-3 weeks of course important lessons. Otherwise I am very satisfied with my class because we always different experiences of success had. In recent weeks, it was sometimes very hot again. That makes it really difficult that can focus the children. On days I try to mediate to them through various games the material, so they find it easier.

Last Wednesday we had done before the final exam with our classes. The results were almost all pretty good. But it is always exciting to see how much the children really know then.

Well and soon after the exam was allowed to enter the Friday, our last day of school. In the morning I shall still quite normal, of course, a bit more freely than usual in the afternoon there was a sending-off of the school program. The children danced and sang for us, we told them a few last words (in Telugu ) and they gave us drawings. Also said a few kids a little about us. About me said a first Graders something. His last words were "I am very sad because the Sister's", and then he burst into tears. But mostly the boy was crying from the 1st Class, with whom I had annoyed me most but to which I have perhaps built up by such a close relationship.
But the farewell program was not only our students but also our old students. Nice to see that they all come to say goodbye to us. One guy told us that he was with the final reviews of the best in its class, and another former students was second. I'm really proud that our students are so good.

We also had as early as Thursday a farewell program with many dances in Sabbavaram. It was wonderful to see again all the boys and it was very difficult Ihen from adopting because it was a close relationship with many of them.

On Saturday we said goodbye in the meeting by the staff, which was really touching, because everyone said something about us and many people had written to his face that they are not just as colleagues but more miss than friends. Me we go the same way that I'll miss some great friendships.

Today, Sunday, was then the worst Farewell, namely in the Shelter. Since we live in the same house and have spent every afternoon, and all the free days and weekends, festivals and celebrations together, we have built a brotherly relationship with the boys and it is very difficult to have them back. It is uncertain if and when I'll ever see. But it is wonderful to see how much we could achieve this year.
Now it's time to simply reap the fruits of our nurmehr work, for others it is unfortunately late.
A boy said to me today, "Sister you no Austria going, you in my heart fixed." Yes, here come the tears, but also a lot of gratitude for the time together.
the evening we went with the boys still play cricket together. Tomorrow we will spend even an afternoon with them and in the evening, we go by train to Hyderabad and soon even in the direction of Austria.

I can hardly say that feeling now prevails. On one hand I am very sad about the departure and I will miss very many people on the other hand I am very grateful for all the experiences, moments, encounters, and especially for the people here, which my friends and brothers were.


I thank all who have read my blog again and again for your interest.
In particular, I thank you also to my family and my friends who have supported me with my projects and I always stood by side. THANK YOU!

So in a few days I'm back with you. 'm Very curious what all to expect.


The last time all love Greetings from the beautiful, colorful India!

your Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment